Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pam Pam..thank you ma'am!

Today Drew, Bethany, and I arrived in San Diego at 10:30 am, which would be 7:30 am back home. We are jet-lagged and have taken 2 naps already. The original plan was to go out on the town and look at stuff, but we are so tired that we cant even muster up enough energy to go farther than 700 ft to get something to eat. Which brings me to my first story. When we arrived at our hotel, our plan was to nap, then eat, then nap some more. So when we woke up from our first nap, I looked up some local places to eat. I found this place right across the street called Pam Pam's that also had 2 reviews. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to read one of them. The one I clicked on was written by this one guy who thought he was Julia Childs or Emeril Lagasse. It was literally 6-7 paragraphs, double spaced, with a works cited. (There actually wasn't a works cited but I was looking for one) He went on and on about the service, good prices, and wonderful atmosphere. He also explained that the reason that he was even there in the first place was because his kids fell asleep in the car. Random! Anywho, so based of this marvelous review we had to go. To make a long story shorter, the food didn't quite meet up to "the professinal's" standards. But lunch/dinner/linner was filling, but then again, if you hadn't eaten in 16 straight hours you would eat just about anything too.

By the way, if this isn't that funny/doesn't make sense...see sentences 1-3

3 comments:

  1. i know the LORD has an awesome summer ahead of you guys! so glad you are along for the ride with drew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude...how do you have stories already??...o wait your nathan thats how lol sorry i didn't get a chance to talk to you before you left for mexico but that doesn't mean i love you any less..even if you are adopted lol jk loooove you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I'm so glad that you have a blog so that we can hear all the funny stories!!!
    I can't wait to hear more!
    ps. You're obnoxious

    ReplyDelete